The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for ensuring that all manpower requisition, recruitment policies and procedures as well as departmental structures throughout the organization fit the needs, goals, and aims of individual departments and entire organization.
- He/she will understand and interpret all operations within each department and ensure that the required structures and resources are put in place to achieve set objectives. He/she will be responsible for mapping and strategizing and evaluating the manpower of the company, planning the departmental structures and ensuring all approved structures are fully optimized and functional.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with hiring managers to develop and execute compelling recruitment strategies and tactics to source,
- screen and select a highly talented and diverse workforce in an efficient, cost-effective and timely manner.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy tailored to each individual department, to increase
- diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive unique, innovative recruitment plans to build a continuous pipeline of applicants per
- available/future needs of each department, as well as maintain a healthy talent pool for replacement needs.
- Design and effect standardized and well-structured succession and replacement plans to continuously meet the
- manpower needs of each department
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficient and improvement opportunities and periodically provide
- unit’s activity report for management.
- Overseerecruitment efforts and teams; remaining current on trends and innovative recruitment techniques in
- order to compete in market and within industry.
- Analyzerecruitment trends for attracting the best talent through researches and leveraging on acquired
- data to build and expand metrics that measure effectiveness
- Ensure all compensation structures for new/vacant roles are benchmarked
- Oversee the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures and team members, strategizing measures and tactical
- approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Ensure and take charge of brand employee awareness that enhances attracting best candidates.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 3-5 years post-graduation experience with cognitive experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field. Additional years of relevant
- experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Additional qualification and recognized professional certification (e.g. CIPD, CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi) will be a plus
Deadline: 13th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.