FIA Home Creations Limited, RC 1784459 is an innovative-driven enterprise that explores the value-chain of space creation and re-creation. As a full-service interior firm, we major in Furniture Manufacturing, Aluminium Fittings, Interior Design, Tiling, and AC Installation. We don’t stop until we bring our client’s imaginations to life. Located at 13 Church Street, Fola Agoro Somolu, Lagos State, Nigeria, we believe in an ambience that allows all to thrive. With the right ambience, we believe customer-satisfaction can be reached every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of management experience in HR.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible / Managerial role.
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Honest, ethical, and dependable.
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail