Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various fields of study who have come together to build ECLAT Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Jahi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
We seek a Human Resource Generalist who can deliver or is willing to learn how to deliver on the following:
- Represent the company in management-employee relations while supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Prepare, provide, and report information on data such as staff turnover, cost per hire, references, training hours per person, performance appraisal metrics etc.
- Provide consulting services on policies and procedures.
- Oversee training and development programs.
- Assist in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Communicate in a professional manner via emails and otherwise.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Develop templates to ease workflow.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Suggest and advise the management team on various ways to improve.
- Recruitment, job descriptions, creating adverts, and managing the hiring process.
- Coordinate interviews and screening of candidates.
- Prepare reports and evaluation sheets.
- Analyze and monitor leave requests and approval.
- Manage payroll, staff benefits and performance bonuses.
- Evaluate staff performance and carry out performance appraisal management processes.
- Create and implement an effective onboarding process.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business Management, Administration or related areas.
- 2 years of prior relevant experience in the Human Resources Management department (Mandatory).
- Must have experience in using HR software and management tools.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related fields is an added advantage.
- 2 years of experience working as an HR generalist (Minimum Requirement).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience working as an HR generalist.
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and solve any issues.
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
- Knows and applies solid evidence-based approaches to staff recruitment and retention in a way that is flexible and appropriate to the level of the job.
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively.
- Knowledge of Nigerian labour law, tax law and other regulations.
- Must have relevant experience in using HR software and management tools.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make an informed decision around resource planning, reporting structures and relationships.
- The ability to inspire the confidence of top executives through timely delivery of information and plans.
- Understanding of all legal implications, ability to plan resources accordingly and comply with legal obligations and all labour laws in Nigeria.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.