Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
- The Human Resource Generalist role is responsible for supporting the human resource manager in implementing key strategic human resource policies and strategies.
- The job holder is expected to operationalize HR strategy across the HR value chain including recruitment and selection, performance management, learning and development, employee’s relation and grievance / dispute resolution amongst others.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Effectiveness and efficiency of recruitments
- Staff bonding, welfare and work balance life
- Efficiency and effectiveness of staff retention / attrition rate
- Quality and adequacy of training / development program.
- Effectiveness/swiftness in closing manning gap and succession plan
- Staff discipline and grievance management
- Staff ethical conduct, attitude and alignment to corporate philosophy and values
- Talent Acquisition and Management: Recruitment and selection process administration, On-boarding of new staff, Effective head count management, Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning. Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow- up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Employee Relations: Implementation of employee wellbeing initiatives, Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation, Maintain and update policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed. In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Learning and Development: Managing skills enhancement and professional development programmes within the allocated budget, Managing the design and delivery of training programmes in accordance with the needs of the Company, Evaluating the effectiveness of all trainings and L&D activities to identify areas of improved performance and to feed into future plans, Providing reports to management identifying Learning & Development trends and return on investment analyses.
- Business Partnering and Organizational Development (Performance Management, and Engagement): Conduct monthly meetings with respective business units, Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.HR metrics measurement, monitoring and tracking, Implement Culture Change processes, Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention, Conduct the Performance Management process within group of assigned responsibility, Collect ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions etc., Implementation of tactical plans targeted at improving employee performance and engagement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 – 7 years experience in Human Recourses Management and Administration.
- Experience in management.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to develop and implement company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent supervision, business presentation, skills, Organization and leadership abilities, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill.
- Understanding and knowledge of Human Capital Management and Business Partnering.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.