Bolton White Hotel is a leading hospitality companylocated in the the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the Federal Secretariat. The hotel has176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request.
It has various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment, available on request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the Human Resource Manger, you will manage Human Resource related activities including succession planning, talent management, recruitment, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations initiatives.
- You will be responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities.
- This includes talent management, succession planning, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and health and safety initiatives.
Specifically, a Director of Human Resources will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to support its business plans
- Develop and execute the efficient administration and management of the Human Resources function
- Lead transformation agenda across the organisation
- Maintain a best practice recruitment approach, including the Company’s vacancy management system, to attract the best applicants
- Manage and resolve, promptly and completely, all employee relations issues
- Maintain an awareness of competitor human resources activities and best practices
- Monitor safety programs and Worker’s Compensation benefits
- Ensure compliance with code of conduct and adherence to disciplinary procedures
- Manage relationship between Management and Staff to ensure a harmonious working relationship and environment
- Control the administration of wages and benefits to ensure accurate and equitable compensation structure in line with pay philosophy
- Build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent
- Implement training and development strategies to continuously improve performance and customer service
- Oversee the hotel’s human resources database and payroll system
- Provide a framework for counseling, coaching, and welfare services
- Tertiary qualifications or other collegiate-level Degrees in Human Resources or related field
- 5-7 years Human Resources experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retails sector
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- A passion for leadership and the vision to create a winning team.
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Send Hard Copy of their Applications to:
7, Gwandu Street, Opposite Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki 2,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview
Application Deadline 20th March, 2021.