Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Manager
- Prepare a milestone of 30 days in the first instance, 60 days and 90 days, respectively.
- Human Resources Manager, administration, and payroll section
- Ensures effective management of recruitment function, selection, placement and onboarding process, induction for National and International employees
- Implement, guide the overall provision of the Human Resources services, policies, and practices for the entire Company.
- Ensures that there is maximum availability of the Company’s resources to Staff for the effective execution of their jobs.
- Accountable for the proper procurement, management and disposal of Admin related assets and facilities of the Company.
- Supervising and providing consultation to Management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labour relations
- KRA’S, KPI’S and performance evaluation
- Consistently ensuring compliance with the Nigerian Labour Laws
- Reporting to Management on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, safety of the workforce, recruiting and hiring high performing employees, labour, statutory and other human resources issues.
- Overall matter relating to Staffs’ personnel records, registers, and updates
- Set yearly budget for Human Resources department
- Maintains organization structures and manages Staff promotion in line with Company policy
- Develops and manages, structuring effective compensation and benefit review to ensure it remains competitive to attract and retain top talent
- File Management of all employees and other documents
- Follow up and maintain standard of Company with Recruitment Agencies
- Time office Management by tracking of Staff punctuality
- Leave tracking of employees
- Tracking, reviewing the task update of employees every week
- Manage and coordinate manpower planning, training service units and relations through oversight functions
- Maintain cordial Community Relations
- Liaise with Government Regulatory Authorities
- Prepare HR monthly and report for Management decision making
- Coordinates performance Appraisal and Performance Management
- Staff welfare and security management
- Responsible for talent Management process
- Development, implementation and management of human resources policies and processes such as code of conduct, ethics
- Minimum of a First Degree in any related discipline. Master’s degree or a membership in a professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years Experience
- 10 years and above of relevant experience in Oil and Gas business, construction sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.