Perfection Motor Company Limited was established in 2013, Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights to, assemble and market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, Parts Department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja. Over the next few years, we also have firm plans to establish a network of dealerships covering areas such as, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; and drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals;
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures;
- Actively being involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job adverts, and managing the hiring process;
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs;
- Assisting in performance management processes;
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education;
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health; and overseeing employee health and safety procedures;
- Representing the firm in community and recruiting events; and
- Performing specific administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintaining employee records (attendance, data, paper works, etc.) in accordance with the firm’s policy;
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure compliance;
- Updating job requirements when needed;
- Contacting and verifying applicants’ references;
Educational Qualification & Requirements
- First Degree in Human Resources Management or any other Business related field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in all aspects of Human Resources Management;
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or other business-related fields is an added advantage;
- A professional certificate in the Institute of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (“CIPM”) or other similar HR certification is required and demonstration of practical knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Ability to present company mission and history clearly and confidently;
- Excellent Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (must be at least 80% proficient); and
- Must possess a great professional attitude.
- Must be a goal-oriented, organized team player;
- Must be a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge;
- Ability to mentor and lead;
- N180,000 – N220,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.