PTK Consulting Limited is an HR outsourcing company with diverse skills, qualifications and experience. It is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and has its Head office situated at 58, Lagos Road, By Access Bank, Benson Bus Stop Ikorodu Lagos and branch office at 57 Trans Amadi Port Harcourt Rivers State.
Our core range of experience includes skills evaluation / training and manpower development (Leadership Education), Performance Management/ Balanced Scorecard automation, Complete Human Resources Information System( Loan application, Leave, Employee Portal etc) job design & evaluation, strategic needs assessment, work force optimization, Employment / Recruitment solutions, independent assessor of employees’ credibility and provides business advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Education / Experience
- College Degree required.
- Five (5) years managerial experience required, preferably in the human resources and/or related field.
- N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.