Softnoon Holdings is an holding company that manages multi business enterprise providing excellent service through its distinct business divisions. Through years of hard work and dedication to the fulfillment of dreams, Softnoon Holdings has succeeded in establishing a company that fosters quality values in key areas as education, real estate, financial services, FMCG.
With our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, we’ve been able to build life-changing opportunities for Nigerians in and outside Nigeria from providing International education consultancy services to building exceptionally innovative and creative workspaces in the hub of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives with the overall business strategy
- Overseas and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Report to management and provide decision support
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Demonstrate experience with Human Resources metrics.
- in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proven 3-5 years of working experience as an HR Manager Or Executive
- Knowledge of HR system and Database.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3nd September, 2022.