Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manages talent acquisition process such as sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant legal rules and regulations for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences.
- Manages monthly payroll for all employees.
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements.
- Creates and updates the compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys.
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- HRM certified applicants only – CIPM, SHRM, PHR etc.
- Experience in managing Human Resources at a restaurant or FMCG is a plus
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Monthly talk and data allowance
- Vacation Policy: Entitled to 21 days a year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Human Resource Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.