Quantum Link Services Limited, a Port Harcourt based indigenous company and one of the few pace setters in 21st century construction industry in Nigeriawith specialty in Design and Construction Engineering, Property Development and Project Management, invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related business field.
- An ABA or a professional certificate in related field is an added advantage.
The preferred candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Demonstrate ability to improve employee morale.
- Strong understanding of HR Smart software.
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
The responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Identifies hiring need, develops the position description, recruitment plan, organizational chart and other recruitment related documents.
- Conducts job analysis on request.
- analyse and adjust issues around work routines in order to increase productivity
- Set compensation structure
- Evaluate competitive pay practice.
- Negotiate group health coverage rates with insurers
- Give new employees extensive orientation training to help them transition into a new organizational structure.
- Provide leadership training and professional development for new hires and/or promoted supervisors and managers.
- Strengthen employer-employee relationship through measuring job satisfaction, employee engagement and resolving workplace conflict.
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees and work place safety training.
- Conducts recruitments showing good faith efforts to broaden diversity
- Ensures understanding of collective bargaining agreements ‘specific provision with respect to filling of collective unit positions.
- Prepare the job description and ensure proper procedure for review and approval is met at the departmental level.
- Initiate s and post recruitments on selected job boards.
- Processes final offer and finalises the recruitment
- Notifies interviewees not selected.
- Review recruitments and provide oversight of the recruitment process
- Coordinate short list interview
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th May, 2018.
Note: We will review your application against the job requirements and short listed candidates will be contacted