Beacongate Limited – We partner with organizations to achieve their people objectives, maximize output efficiently and help overcome their HR challenges effectively while also providing business growth strategies to entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Omole Phase 2, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a Human Resource Officer with excellent communication skills for one of our clients.
- The candidate should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- He / She should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Minimum 2years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Additional training/certification Human Resource will be an added advantage.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed canddates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th June, 2021.