GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 6 years work experience.
- There is no specific educational qualification required, we are mostly concern about who has the skills to do the job.
- Hence, candidates can apply irrespective of their academic qualifications, provided they meet the previous requirements and have the require skill to write and speak good English.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Organizational ability
- IT skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Drive and ambition.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month
Deadline: 27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.