A leading multinational company specializing in purification products, filtration, and separation with the head office in New york USA and branch in lagos Nigeria are currently looking to hire smart, young, enthusiastic and smart graduates that are ready to learn and grow within the ranks in the organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR / Admin officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the visitors and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order
- He / she will ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
- Oversee personnel records(e.g. Contracts, PTO and so on).
- Update company database with the data of new employees (e.g. Background, qualification, skill, etc).
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact as required.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department.
- Create and circulate documents about the policies of our organization.
- Collect payroll information including working days, ledgers and bank accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, LLB in Law or Business Management.
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain an employee’s personal records.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter