WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Analyst
Location: Apapa, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Mid-Senior level
- Determines the necessary HR requirements to support the strategy and achieve effective and timely implementation.
- Attention to Personnel Administration requests
- Understand business’s realities to provide the best service to the clients.
- Ensure the operational continuity of the processes operated by HR
- Attract and contribute to the development of key talent
- Propose improvements and optimizations to HR processes.
- Stay updated on new trending related to HR processes and practices.
- Satisfy the needs of clients following HR processes, becoming a strategic partner for the areas.
- Execute actions to improve HR processes.
- Capacity for interpersonal relationships
- High level of service to the customers
- Maintain a solid talent pool in the business areas to face the challenges associated with the strategy of the company.
- Maintain organizational structures updated.
- Database and dashboards design, analysis and feeding, KPI.
- Plan and execute annual talent management processes.
- Work under pressure mastering all HR processes, products, and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Labour Relations, Psychology, or others related to HR
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent English is a must.
- Integrity and trust, problem solving, customer focus, business knowledge, focus on results, interpersonal agility, team player, decision making, negotiation, process management and self-taught person.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply