WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Employee Relations: Provide coaching and counsel to management and employees to drive resolution in line with policies, guidelines, and employment law. Counsel employees and provide support to managers concerning work-related problems. Works with managers to deliver disciplinary warnings and performance improvement plans.
- Manages employee on-boarding process, communication with new hire, new hire paperwork, new hire orientation and any required background checks as part of the employment process.
- Manages employee off-boarding process, communication with employee, exit-survey/exit interviews, and separation agreements.
- Ensure HR policies and practices are applied consistently and provide direction to first-line managers.
- Provide operational support on HR policies and processes, and frontline support to managers and employees.
- Works closely with recruiters, compensation, benefits, and HR operations teams to implement programs, policies and initiatives with employees.
- First point of contact for manager and employee questions regarding all HR inquiries.
Related Experience and Educational Requirements
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- 3+ years in a Human Resources Business Partner role, plus 2+ years’ experience in other Human Resources roles
- Proven success in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
Differentiating Criteria for Preferred Experience:
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Business or related field.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience – moving from a specialist or generalist into an HR Business Partner role.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including the ability to diagnose and analyze problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Proven knowledge in organizational and employee development, performance management, employee relations, change management.
- Possesses a bias for action and sense of urgency, while able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks;
- Past experience and comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment.
- Previous experience in a high-tech global growth company with a strong preference and experience with small AND large/established companies.
- Aptitude and proven ability to resolve conflicts creatively and collaboratively.
- Working proficiency of HRIS systems and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Current and strong knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Data-oriented decision-maker;
- Courage to propose solutions, act in the face of resistance for the best interests of the business;
- Capacity to influence business leaders; organizational agility and savvy;
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship management skills with all levels of employees;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply