Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
We are currently looking for a talented person with a passion for the e-commerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Intermediate
Reports to: Head, People Engagement
- The occupant of this role should have the capacity to drive the end-to-end human resources functions which includebutnot limited to recruitment,compensation and benefits,employee engagement, performance management system (PMS), and trainingfor the entire staff of the business.
- The job holder shall work hand-in-hand with the head of People Engagement to carry out annual and other periodic performance management-related activities like KPI contemplation, creation of performance agreement forms, monitoring, appraisal, reporting, etc.
Expected Key Results
- Monitor performance
- Hiring and identifying candidates for roles requiring specific skills
- Software Management
- Knowledge transfer
- Workforce Development
- Productivity Measurement.
- Measure performance against company’s defined competences.
- Compensation and Benefit
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Science or other related fields.
- Best practices relating to employee performance management
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Knowledge of human resources management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
- Effectively communicating, both orally and written.
- Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to develop and use of work simplification methods and statistical procedures including software.
- Experience and knowledge in Data Analytics and KPI development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fair knowledge of the workings of balanced scorecard model
- Proficiency level in the usage of Microsoft Office Suites eg, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Word Document CV containing their Linkedin address link to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th July, 2022.