Mactay Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a Human Resources Business Partner Intern to join our growing organization, who will act as the first point of contact for client and company management on all issues related to human resources.
- You must be a proactive communicator and change agent who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Negotiate and close HR Outsourcing deals.
- Assist in recruitment of new hire for external clients.
- Support HRBP team in the management of drivers effectively.
- Develop and nurture partnerships with external clients.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Assist with data entry and collection for HR investigations and projects.
- Create training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning.
- Support HRBP team and cross-functional partners with project planning and execution
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Must have a personal laptop.
- Male candidate for gender balance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Have a flair for social media.
- The prospective candidate must have an interest in HR.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates living within Ikeja will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th July, 2021.