Mark Calthers Consulting Limited (MCC) is a Management Consulting firm with a broad spectrum of consulting services, from visioning and strategy to detailed design, from implementation and capacity building to realizing and sustaining value. We also provide a unique blend of Business Consulting in supporting our clients to pursue growth, address specific operational issues, reshape a part of their organization or recast their entire business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- The successful candidate is expected to be an HR Generalist with possession of wide knowledge of key aspects of Human Resource Management.
- Candidates must possess a good First Degree in related fields.
- A Master’s Degree and/or membership of the relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- 3 – 6 years post-qualification experience, most of which must have been spent in Human Resources Management, Training, Sales, Marketing or Business Development positions.
- Experience in Management Consulting will be an added advantage.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- High customer focus
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence others
- Strong communications skills: written and verbal
- Results-oriented and sense of urgency
- Candidates must be team players, must have a strong sense of integrity, honesty and must be innovative.
- Must possess computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.