Phyto Science Sdn Bhd, is a global health & wellness company stands at the forefront of product innovation and committed to helping people take control of their health, both physical and financial well-being. Founded in 2012 on little more than dreams and hard work, Phyto Science is now a multi-million dollar company.It was started based on the integrated and advanced e-commerce platform and vision to penetrate into global markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field
- Proven experience as HR officer, adm or other HR position.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th July, 2021.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State