Nicole Sinclair – Our client in the Insurance and Microfinance industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Independent / Freelance Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- A Degree in Marketing, Finance or similar may be required.
- 2 years proven experience in finance
- between 25-27 years of age
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills. A professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
Note: Candidates will be give a flat monthly fee but on a commission-based payment structure.