The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with C-STEMP Training Centre, Enugu invite applications from qualified young Nigerians and semi-skilled artisans who are interested in upgrading their skills for National Skills Qualification (NSQ) certification to undertake an intensive four months upskilling, assessment and certification programme
Applications are invited for:
Title: Training and NSQ Certification of Construction Artisan Programme
Duration: 4 Months
The training will:
- Identify and document the skill gaps and deficiencies in the artisans
- Improve and upskill participants’ competencies in the various trades they are practicing
- Induct and support beneficiaries to attain the NSQ certification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) method of assessment
- The Programme is non-residential training at C-STEMP Training Centre, Enugu in line with out standard training model blending instruction with practical training, in collaboration with industry. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
- Trainees will undergo a 4-month training and receive instructions to address skill deficiencies to enable them attain NSQ certification in any of the listed trade areas: Masonry / Tiling, Plumbing installation and maintenance, Electrical installation and maintenance.
- The assessment of participants by Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) will commence after induction and successful candidates will earn their National Skills Qualifications at the end of the Programme.
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience practicing any of the chosen trade.
- Trainee must reside within Enugu State.
- Have the requisite documentations for identification in the form of a valid National Identity Card or alternative
- Demonstrate interest & commitment to the skills certification acquisition program
- Basic literacy, good aptitude and communication skills will be an added advantage
- Female artisans are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only online Applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening via email and SMS.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate competence and good aptitude for learning during the screening
For more information Please, call: +2348139710056, +2349076804342, +23449092664712