The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Corinthian Turnkey Projects invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Basic Interior Design & Furniture Production Training Programme
Duration: 3 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Corinthian Turnkey Projects invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- Basic Interior Design,
- Basic Carpentry and Woodwork
- Interior Lighting
- Colour Theory for Designers
- Paint Application
- Introduction to Social Media Application.
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic interior designs
- The program is aimed at helping beneficiaries to develop skills in the area of space design
- To develop the ability to identify the various aspects of interior design
- To develop ability to identify opportunities in business and how to tap into them using social media.
- To stimulate and encourage productivity among participating youths.
- Successful candidates wifi enjoy tuition fee free, lunch and stipends.
- They will be awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the program.
- The Programme is entirely non -residential. Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess minimum of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test and oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Deadline: 7th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of Credentials as well as a written Application to: [email protected] , [email protected]
Drop a Hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Training School Coordinator,
Corinthian Turnkey Projects Limited,
Fatima Estate, No. 8, Dar Es Salaam Crescent,
Behind 805 Restaurant,
Wuse II, Abuja – FCT.
For more information Please call: 08038383664.