The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Style House Files invites applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a four month training on Industrial Pattern Making and Garment Construction Course.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Industrial Pattern Making and Garment Construction Training Programme
Duration: 4 months
The training aims to:
- Provide skilled manpower for the apparel sector in order to improve the technical edge in manufacturing according to international parameters
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas.
- Upgrade technical skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level of the industry.
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing
- Build capacity for entrepreneurs in apparel production thereby making the sector more competitive
- Strengthen the sector for domestic production and export purpose.
- The programme is entirely non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee, free study, lunch and token allowance to off-set their transportation cost.
- Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc.
- In addition, basic sewing skills are an advantage but not compulsory.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational qualification certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Deadline: 7th July 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should pick up an Application Form from “Human Capital Development Centre (HCDC)”. The completed forms should be submitted along with 2 recent passport photographs addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Executive Director,
Style House Limited,
Human Capital Development Centre,
13 / 15 Ladipo Oluwole, Apapa, GRA,
For more information: Please send an email to: [email protected]