The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo invite applications from qualified young Nigerians for a three (3) months farming skills training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Farming Skills Training Programme
Duration: 3 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undergo a three month training programme in the following areas:
- Honeybee Farming (Agriculture)
- Poultry Farming
- Pig Farming
- Crop Production
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Entrepreurship and Farm produce Marketing.
This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in integrated Farm enterprise anchored on business sustainability while promoting Public-Private Partnership Model in practical Agricultural skills training.
- This is a residential and intensive programme which covers both practical and theoretical aspect on the above trade areas.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and accommodation.
- Application should be between the age of 18 and 40 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- National Diploma (ND) in any field of study.
- In addition, willingness to go into farming as a full time business will be an added advantage.
Selected applicants will be contacted to come for an oral interview (at the address below) and must bring 2 passport sized photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Deadline: 20th July, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible candidates should address and submit their Applications with two (2) recent Passport Photographs and photocopies of Credentials to:
The Training Manager,
Umuebe Farms College, Ezzamgbo,