Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time Staff
The Information Systems Administrator is responsible for the following roles and responsibilities but not limited to:
- To install and configure computer hardware, networks, operating systems and applications (desktops, laptops and servers).
- Monitor and Maintain IT infrastructure to ensure maximum access, minimized downtime, protection against ICT intrusion and other attacks, regular maintenance and prompt repairs.
- To maintain the IT Service Desk system, logging all incidents and requests, their resolutions and ensuring that all support tickets are handled effectively and expeditiously.
- To set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Ensure integrity of data/information generated by IS/IT system especially as it relates to Point of Sales and ERP systems.
- To troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults promptly.
- To provide telephone, e-mail and remote support to all IT users, solving their problems and providing procedural documentation as required.
- Required Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant IT courses with a minimum of Second class lower.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience is required. Role may require travel so only candidates willing and available to travel while on the job should apply.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- A sound knowledge of computer hardware and diagnostics
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365
- Extras: Microsoft Certification: MCSA, MCSE or MCITP Server Administrator is desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.