Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems and Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking an intelligent and experienced security manager to join our organisation. The ideal candidate will be able to function from not only a people, process, and planning perspective but also be a key contributor to security architecture and technology decisions, defining communicating, planning, and executing all company and business unit goals in the security and compliance space.
- Lead and manage security incident response activities and forensic investigations
- Lead the implementation of best-practice security procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Support the organisation in developing and maturing their own application security program
- Lead compliance activates such as external audits from customers, regulatory compliance projects, and overall information security reviews
- Engage in cross business unit Security teams as the lead representative for the organisation
- Drive application and network security activities across the organisation
- Evaluate, design, deploy, support, and monitor information security systems
- Identify security exposures and develop to mitigate against same.
- Build and execute on project roadmaps
- Work with the technical operations team to implement information security solutions for the organisation
- Plan and run security awareness exercises and teach secure behavior and methods
- Minimum 8 years of experience in information security.
- Experience working with and managing application security programs in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Security or equivalent work experience
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+ or comparable Information Security Assurance certification
- Demonstrable expertise in:
- Linux / Windows / workstation / mobile device security hardening
- Understanding Cloud Security best practices
- External Regulatory compliance efforts, specifically PCI DSS
- Secure Development Lifecycle practices and methods
- Technical monitoring, troubleshooting, impact determination, and problem solving
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Experience researching, implementing and administration of security infrastructure Application vulnerability and Web Application protection solutions
- Intrusion protection, firewalls, and SIEM tools
- File integrity monitoring, data loss prevention, and network access control
- Event log aggregation and analysis.
- Experience with financial industry security governance, including PCI DSS, SOC2 and state regulations
- Self-starter, able to work with a mix of technical and non-technical clients
- Strong documentation skills are a must
- Ability to perform technical risk assessments, triage security-testing results and manage security response actions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Privacy Notice: Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at, Plot 1, Block 8, Memunat Ayodeji crescent, Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and stored your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details.
- The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database.We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role.
- By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2021.