Cosgrove Investment Limited is a real estate development and general construction company. We are focused on pioneering the integration of technology and automation into residential and commercial real estate using sustainable methods.
At Cosgrove, we’re building much more than just homes. We’re building trust. We believe trust is the foundation of every successful relationship. Building mutual trust with our partners is at the core of everything we do. We walk everyday in their shoes, on their roads, to ensure they constantly feel how they deserve to feel. Comfortable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Assistant
- The successful candidate will provide IT support for our organization; ensuring that computers, networks, and other smart hardware work consistently and correctly by directly installing programs, configuring computer and hardware systems, and networks.
- He/she will respond to users’ issues across the organization and provide ongoing support as guided.
Duties will include (not limited to):
- Install and configure networks
- Provide user support
- Monitor IT inventory
- Troubleshoot systems and hardware
- Deploy and update programs
- Set up smart systems, hardware, and equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- IT Generalist with relevant BSc qualification
- Networks and Database Admin qualification will be an advantage
- Experience with hardware and software configuration
- Experience with software and hardware installation
- Time Management skills
- Customer Service skills.
- Deep Knowledge of IT networks and Smart systems (experience working with AI or other automation will be an advantage)
- 1-year post NYSC experience
- Experience with database administration will be an advantage
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Cosgrove is merit focused on equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender. Qualified candidates should feel free to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted thereafter
Application Deadline 18th September, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter