Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Intern
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT system such as anti-virus, printing services, email provision and services etc
- Maintain and manage organization website
- Handling of the organization social media pages
- Perform good graphics design
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Ensure optimal performances of all hardware and software systems
- Laise with telecomm and internet service providers
- Keeping log of all computer system
- Respond to network user enquiries
Education / Experirnce / Requirement
- Minimum of Diploma in ICT Fundamental / Internet, OND, HND or fresh BSC graduate in any field
- Minimum of two years experience in information technology that cut across graphic, social media and networking.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for invoicing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- Applicants residing around Surulere and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing
Application Deadline 18th March, 2021.