Prime Alliance Consults are group of professionals that specialize in Manpower, Headhunting, Recruitment, Training, Human Resources and Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for an experienced and motivated information technology manager who will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently.
- To be successful in this position you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 1 – 10 years work experience.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.