Layer3 is one of the fastest growing network and security infrastructure companies in West Africa, providing award-winning services, including managed and cloud services, network security, IT infrastructure management, virtualization and mobile device management solutions. Our unique model integrates best-of-breed technologies from global leaders such as Juniper Networks, Blue Coat, Polycom, AirWatch, F5, Extreme Networks and VMware, coupled with our next-generation metro fiber networks, to offer unparalleled services and after sales support to some of the most demanding customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Sales Manager
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
About the Job
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Develop, penetrate and maintain relationships with key decision makers at existing key accounts through regular planned contact
- Meet and exceed yearly sales target.
- Develop a solid understanding of all unique purchasing/sourcing processes, procedures and decision criteria to formulate a strategic account penetration plan detailing the actions necessary to effectively and profitably close orders with each account.
- Calculate and issue client quotations.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs;
- Administer client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Record and maintain client contact data.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Analyze customer needs and identify product solutions to fit needs, desires and budget.
- Search for new clients and create database of prospects that will benefit from company products or services and maximize customer potential in designated regions.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply