APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inland Operations Analyst
Department: Terminal Operations / Engineering
- Drive strategic key initiative in product development
- Develop reports or presentations materials to upward management
- Continuous improvement of product via market research and customer interviews
- Prepare process material for customer meetings and internal knowledge sharing
- Work with cross function and different stakeholders to ensure product and service delivery
- Conduct data analysis on product performance management
- Think strategically and envision not just where we want to be, but also where we may be but did not think of it yet.
- Engaging with the APP operations and technical departments to secure terminal resources to enable smooth handling of Inland Services Requests in APP
- Development of business case justification to acquire and replace assets to support expansion of services as market demands
- Preparation of and / or consolidation of monthly Inland Services statistics for performance review
- Analyze performance trends to identify opportunities for improvement
- Propose and with approval implement process improvements
- Create a clear vision of business value coming out of technology and work together with our technology delivery functions to implement this vision
- Explore new product opportunities
- Identify logistics opportunities from new and existing customers
- Develop new and standardized products. The right products for the right price for our IS clients
- Work with Head of Inland Services to build out Inland Services offerings and lock in customers
We Are Looking For
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Yard Operations
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with aptitude to deal successfully with multiple priorities concurrently.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office products.
- Exceptional customer service focus and positive attitude.
- Interest or affinity with shipping, transport, logistics industry.
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail.
- An open and engaging company culture with strong emphasis on values and team based leadership.
- An ambitious environment setting the standard for worldwide terminal productivity: APM Terminals is awarded several times for being the ‘Port operator of the year’, for being innovative and for strong safety standards.
- A truly international working environment.
- Great career opportunities in a global and multicultural company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021.