Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation and Equity Manager
Reference ID: R-57626
Job Type: Full time, Regular
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You create and implement the innovation/renovation strategy that is aligned with the brand vision to drive sustainable growth.
How You Will Contribute
- You will work with others in Mondelēz International to determine an innovation strategy and priorities to enable consumer-centric brand growth and execute commercial innovation plans on innovation based on identified goals.
- In partnership with brand teams, you will define and deliver plans to renovate the core brand and to strengthen the entire portfolio through innovation and renovation.
- You will also manage the portfolio (which includes brand architecture).
- In this role, you are accountable for revenue and profit, sharing objectives as they relate to innovation, and monitoring performance against key performance indicators.
- Based on your deep consumer insights, brand strategy and positioning, you will integrate innovation into marketing communication plans and campaigns.
More About this Role
What you need to know about this position:
- The Innovation and Equity Manager will need to develop, manage, and execute the Innovation and Equity communication strategies and marketing excellence for all WA brands. To achieve the strategic targets growth and brand health results that are determined in annual business plans.
- The position requires creative leadership and effective innovation ideation management, portfolio management across core, adjacencies, PPA and Geo Expansion for conceptualization processes in development for, traditional media, new media, branded content etc.
- Within these responsibilities the position needs to ensure internal and external parties’ cooperation, contribution, agencies’ effectiveness, and determination with sustainable co-creation models that are integrated around one ‘core idea’ for each brand.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Marketing, ideally in a matrix environment in the consumer goods industry
- Developing and marketing product innovations at a cross-country level
- Analytical and creative skills – a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Understanding consumers
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills
- Working effectively with other marketing disciplines and with cross-functional teams
- Working with design, innovation and research agencies
Education / Certifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Professional membership/certification is an added advantage.
Job Specific Requirements:
Our ideal candidate should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing (with preference for food consumer companies and regional roles).
- Experience in product Launching / Innovation process from the idea to execution
- Equity brand building experience and process and procedure adaptation in Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC)
- Proven experience in multifunctional leadership, branding, trade and channels knowledge.
- May be required to travel when necessary
- No Relocation support available.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply