Alister Greene Limited – Our client, a reputable Coaching organization, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integrator / Project Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Project Manage all Campaigns
- Manage Project & CEO Calendars
- Schedule all faculty and programs
- Work closely with the CEO to meet client & revenue goals
- Manage all assistants and suppliers
- Optimize website and content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Create a sense of presence & movement within the group
- Organize and coordinate Social Media Posts, Weekly Blog / Podcast / Video Posts, Podcast, Planner
- Sales, Summit, Seminars, Digital Courses, and Coaching Programs.
Academic / Professionals:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Work Experience: 2 – 3 years post NYSC work experience with at least 1 year managing or coordinating projects
Required Skill and Competency:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations.
- Experience in social media management
- Time management and organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal & team management / leadership skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Technologically savvy.
- N840,000 – N1,440,000 annually with commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “PM21” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2021.