Rosabon Financial Services – Award-winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993, and being a long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Executive
Locations: Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Audit Officer (Port Harcourt / Lagos Branch) will provide quality audit services by evaluating the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the systems of control within the branch, to add value and optimize our operations through a systematic and disciplined approach to maximizing the effectiveness of our risk management, control, and governance processes in the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure Pre-audit quality assurance check of Risk Asset transactions offline and online for completeness before disbursement.
- Verification and review of interest payout, computation of rates in liquidations, and termination of invested funds. Verification of expenditures, source documents, and ensuring proper approval and authorization from designated officers.
- Quarterly report on the performance status of all consummated Risk assets and report on any system inadequacy
- Timely report on non-compliance with statutory, regulatory, and internal requirements in the branch
- Quarterly Branch report on Facility management, Audit review of processes and procedures of various departments and units in the branch.
- Effective monitoring, verification, and authorization of supplies and all budget approval memos.
- Post-transaction review of all RFS Risk Asset transactions (finance Leases both corporate and consumer Leases, personal loans, Business support loans.
- Verification of all payments and disbursement vouchers on the RFS bank platform
- Audit review of all accounting processes and procedures Receipt and payments, petty cash system, bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of timely internal control report for the branch.
- Preparation of timely report on post Audit review of processes and procedures of all Treasury customers with investment in the branch.
- Any other task that may be delegated to you by your supervisor.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting with 2 – 3 years work experience
- Professional qualification of ACA / ACCA / CIA.