Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 – 7 years experience with a background in audit, compliance and/or business partnering.
- Up to date knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment.
- Evaluate, advice and report on the processes by which significant risks are managed and the adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal control with emphasis on financial, commercial and compliance processes.
- Manage audit projects and activities Leveraging a risk-based approach, determine audit scope and identify risks and implications;
- Develop audit programs, oversee the conduct of the audit and preparation of audit and supporting documentation using the end to end one audit methodology.
- Plan, develop and perform financial, operational and compliance risk-based audits for all areas.
- Track results of prior audits, identify audit themes across organizations and facilitate appropriate corrective action.
- Assess and appraise business operations to provide Management with an evaluation of internal controls.
- Assess Management’s level of compliance with established policies, procedures and standards, as well as the adequacy of internal controls within business and financial processes and operation.
- Perform data analytics procedures and systems back-end validation testing.
- Conduct special investigation or reviews at the request of management such as those required to discover mechanics of unusual trend to develop protective and detective controls.
- Manage external auditors.
- Assist management in executing business health, compliance and risk management procedures such as customer stock level review and monitoring.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.