Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited – We are a member of Niyya Farm Group involved in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts/Dairy products located in Kaduna North West Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
This role reports to: The Head of Internal Audit / Risk Management
- We are looking to hire an objective Internal Audit Officer, to add value and improve the Company’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The role player will be responsible for acting as consultant, applying a systematic methodology to his work.
- He must be a critical thinker with a keen interest in improving the internal control structure with remarkable presentation and report writing with incredible business acumen.
- Regulate internal audit scope and follow-up to support annual plans
- Obtain,analyseand evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Follow-up the implementation and maintenance of internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Evaluating the company’s compliance program
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Support the implementation of best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Document process and prepare audit findings
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Performing an analysis on how the company will perform in the case of business interruption
- Providing continued education and advice to different business units and teams regarding compliance and risk assessment.
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills/Experience)
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting (Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Internal Audit Environment or FMCG
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to engage with high level internal & external partners’ stakeholders
- Self-motivated and a Team player
- For this role, the successful candidate must be quick to learn and be a team player, as he will be expected to participate and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Proficiency in relevant and accounting software i.e. (ERP & SAP etc.)/IT Skills (Advanced Excel)
- Sound independent judgement
- Strong mathematical knowledge/Auditing principles and practices/understanding of applicable Local, State and Federal Tax compliances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to “Niyya Food & Drinks HR” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.)
Application Deadline 24th February, 2022.