Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Purpose & Primary Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with federal regulations
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Inventory management control
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing processes as well as machineries and offer recommendations to minimise risks
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements in current policies and procedures to expedite workflow
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- A B.Sc in Accounting / Economics from a reputable University
- Professional qualifications (ACCA, ICAN, IIA etc.) and MSc. degree will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in Internal Audit (7 years or more, preferable).
- Experience in manufacturing and general knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry is a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional mathematical skills to verify entries
- Good critical-thinking skills to gather all of the available data and make informed decisions
- Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
- Proficiency in accounting software and spread sheets.
- Pro-active attitude and proven ability to take ownership of tasks and work independently within the given deadlines.
- Strong communication skills to work with Accountants, Production staff and other co-workers
- Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 16th March, 2022.