Bolton White Hotel is a leading hospitality companylocated in the the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the Federal Secretariat. The hotel has176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request.
It has various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment, available on request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage and Provide Efficient, Prompt, Trouble-free, Courteous and quality Accounting Service
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving.
- Have the ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Have sound independent judgement.
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Notify the Financial Controller and Cost Controller regarding loopholes, errors, and misconducts identified.
- Follow appropriate procedures to provide for the security and safety of the Hotel Management accounts/finance.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s report and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advise to ensure legality, validity and goal achievement.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor Hotel Management’s intervention.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rule, regulation and best practice, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit team.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc or HND in any related discipline.
- Experience in a similar position in a hotel is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the title of the position in the subject line of the email
Send Hard Copy to:
7, Gwandu Street, Opposite Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki 2,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.