DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides executive selection, company secretarial, governance, immigration, and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor will be responsible for providing assurance on the efficient implementation of the company’s policies/processes and ensure compliance to the enterprise risk management, accounting and financial controls and relevant laws, regulations, and statutes.
- The successful candidate will safeguard the organization’s assets, perform analysis, evaluate business data, and implement approved recommendations on observed weaknesses and irregularities within the organization’s internal control systems.
- The Internal Auditor will report directly to the Managing Director.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Ensure annual audit plans are scheduled and effectively managed.
- Develop audit direction and risk management framework for the company.
- Ensure proper maintenance of risk register and report risk outcomes to the Board.
- Ensure adherence to and enforce compliance to policies and procedures in the organization.
- Review the integrity, reasonableness and completeness of the data elements in the Finance system and carry out periodic financial reviews/audit.
- Conduct a review of the existing structure, staffing and system procedures, identify issues and proffer value adding solutions.
- Ensure timely establishment and application of internal control policies and assess the overall risk management framework of the company.
- Monitor the various business units internal KPIs and ensure adherence.
- Prepare and present audit report to Executive Management and the Board.
- Liaise effectively with external Auditors to ensure that efficient audit process is carried out.
- Provide proactive information and reports to Management to facilitate optimal decision making.
- Ensure all procurements are done according to procedure and with proper negotiation.
- Ensure regular physical verification of cash resources, consumables, risk assets, fixed assets, creditors as well as other assets and liabilities.
- Monitor up to date payments of all statutory and regulatory fees and remittances and ensure all business licenses, permits and certifications necessary for the ongoing operations of the company are up to date
- Provide direction and leadership to the Audit & Compliance department.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting
- ACCA / ICAN / ACA / CIA /CISA would be an added advantage
- Excellent organization, negotiation and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.