Checkoff Finance provides loan products for salary earners in approved organizations to cover gaps in their finances. Purpose of the loan is not regulated and we are licensed to make direct deductions from salaries at source. We are in partnership with Federal Government Agencies to provide this service to their employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor / Compliance Officer
Location: Opebi- Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Auditoris to provide an independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Conduct risk assessment to identify weakness in control, relevant risks from business processes and design appropriate internal controls with a view to improve Checkoff Finance’s operations and proactively manage the risk identified.
- Develop and implement fraud prevention internal controls to ensure effective transactions monitoring for all Checkoff Finance’s product.
- Verify accuracy, consistency of records, financial statements, cash flows and appropriate approvals have been obtained
- Perform detailed operational, financial, compliance audits, documents working papers and submit report to the management.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls over Checkoff Finance’s operations, make recommendations, follow-up to determine compliance with audit recommendations and adequacy of corrective actions
- Identify and coordinate periodic/special (investigation) audits of the Checkoff Finance’s operations as the need arises.
- Ensure effective management of accounts, investigate differences in accounts as well as carryout revenue assurance to prevent income leakage across Checkoff Finance’s product lines
- Vet Checkoff Finance’s operations to ensure they are in compliance with internal controls and that all internal controls are in adherence with various regulatory requirements
- Develop recommendations, proposals for corrective action/improvement on the effectiveness of internal controls ensures proper escalations and documentation of all audit reports
- Work with external auditors for coordination of statutory audits and any other audit or special audits as may be required including finalization of year-end audit, statutory audit, tax audit, etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly
Other Perks of joining us:
- Competitive Pay
- Hybrid Working System
- Health Insurance Policy
- Pension contribution
- Amazing team members and environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th December, 2022.