Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Accounting plus a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 7 years post-qualification of proven work experience as Senior Auditor or Internal Auditor in a big Accounting firms or a stable organization
- Attention to detail and high aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly ethical and possess ability to handle confidential information.
- Preference would be given to applications residing within Abuja.
- Must possess a sound independent judgment.
- Must have proven knowledge Auditing Standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Must possess an advance Computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software and Databases
- Must be able to communicate both orally and verbally in English
- Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compile and issue reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Direct and appraise the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serve as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Flag ALL anomalies immediately to the CEO
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Conduct and direct audits and on-going reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.