Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control & Risk Supervisor
- The incumbent will be responsible for performing reviews and controls checks to ensure compliance to operational controls, procedures and guidelines for effective and efficient operations.
- Manage the deployment of monitoring, implementation and compliance activities to existing internal controls in specific operational locations.
- Ensure timeliness of operational documentation and reporting
- Conduct risk assessment exercise and deploy appropriate procedure to indicate likely risk factors that can derail and render ineffective operational strategy and implementation for all contracts
- Undertake comprehensive asset verification exercise to ensure accountability of all TSL’s assets based on various contract groupings and work with operations to ensure minimum downtime for the assets
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness in compliance reporting, including real-time information provision for material violations/gaps
- Manage the investigation, analysis and reporting of variances, including shortages and product losses
Requirements / Qualifications
- Good Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4 years experience in Internal Audit, Finance & Control
- Student membership of ACCA or ICAN.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.