Sun Metal Industries was incorporated and registered in March 2008 to engage in the manufacture of ferrous metals for the domestic construction market in Nigeria and non-ferrous metal products like Aluminium, Copper and Lead for export. Sun Metal Industries has grown to become the leading exporter in West Africa to countries such as Japan and Germany where global leaders in automobile manufacturing utilize our aluminium alloys. Sun Metal Industries received the prestigious NIS (Standards Organisation of Nigeria) Award and obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification from SANAS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Security Officer
Location: Sango – Ota, Ogun
- To contribute internal planning, implementation, and evaluation of the effectiveness of security plans and other aspects of security operations
- To review and monitor activities related to the company security programme and security plans, including all aspects related to the elaboration, development and updating of such plans and implementation.
- To provide awareness and enlightenment to all employees on security matters.
- Dissemination of security tips and useful information to security and co employees.
- Adequate schedule and routine check of company properties to maintain clear, safe and clear environment.
- Completion of given security assignments and maintenance of law and order against security breaches and illegal activities.
- To compile and maintain an updated staff list that includes all personnel, including visiting delegations and consultants
- To establish and maintain contact with security officials of the company and to share information pertaining to staff safety and security
- Identification of security initiatives and standard to ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Constant supervision of security operatives protecting company properties.
- Write and submit accurate security reports to Chief security officer of the company as reporting line.
- Monitoring and patrolling company territory to ensure operatives optimum alertness and vigilance.
- HND / Degree in any related field in security experts operations in a manufacturing firm
- 3 – 5 years of relevant industrial experience in the position applying for.
- Very good in networking, decision making and problem solving skills in a multicultural organisation.
- Proven experience working in the manufacturing and Construction industry including ability to operate complex related equipment.
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Competence in the use of company standard software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- High level of confidentially and integrity; very good interpersonal relationship and diplomatic skills
- Proven team spirit, result oriented with ability to work in a stressful environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Technical drawings and troubleshooting equipment to proffer solutions
- Planning, organizing and demonstrated ability to analyze facts and implement concrete solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th November, 2022.