HPA Corporate Resourcing is located on Lagos Island. Our company is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services and learning solutions targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Online Sales Officer (B2B)
- The International Online Sales Officer will be assigned the following primary responsibilities.
- Drive extensive online sales of its courses and other learning solutions across the firm’s markets of Finance, Power, Manufacturing, Public Sector, etc across Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Expand the firm’s market share and visibility into Leadership positions in the target sectors in Africa, Middle East, and Asia.
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques internationally for maximum success
- Build winning online marketing campaigns across different channels and customer segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support the business effectively, manage customer enquiries and requests
- A Bachelor’s degree in the business sciences – Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Graphic Design, Administration, with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Have a Master’s degree or major professional qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Learning and Development across our key sectors – Finance, Energy Sector, etc
- Minimum 4- 5 years of successful B2B international online sales and business development experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A strong network of contacts in Finance and Power Sectors
- Good Digital Learning experience
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Have good experience in developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with instructional design methods and processes
- Expert on the use of various off-the-shelf e-learning development and delivery tools including Articulate, authoring tools etc.
- Have good experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns
Deadline: 15th June, 2021.