Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Trade Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Having comprehensive knowledge in foreign trade (Import / Export / Remittance) business operations, documentations along with foreign trade regulations act, ICC publications (UCP / URR / URC etc.) and guidelines of Nigerian Banks for foreign trade transactions.
- Negotiation of Export Documents and passing of vouchers thereof.
- Opening and payment of Local L/C.
- Processing payments for vendors and suppliers
- Advising of Export Letter of Credit (L/C) (Both Local and Foreign).
- Checking of Export L/C & opening of Back-to-Back L/Cs against the same as per entitlement.
- Scrutiny of related import documents lodgment, obtaining acceptance & confirming maturity date against Back-to-Back L/Cs.
- Develop networks with key partners to get a deeper understanding of Nigeria’s regulatory bodies having a bearing on trade and investment. Partners will include:
- Relevant government ministries
- Nigerian businesses and international firms operating in Nigeria & foreign countries as well
- Business organisations.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Economics, Commercial Law, or related fields.
- At least three (3) years of professional work experience – preferably in a financial institution with exposure to imports, exports and policymaking.
- Proficient with database software, website tools (WordPress, MailChimp etc.) and in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email).
- Attention to detail is a must; the ability to exercise discretion.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven analytical skills, ability to understand and communicate complex policy issues effectively to non-specialist audiences.
- Excellent collaboration skills, including the ability to work with colleagues in other departments.
- Knowledge of, and a keen interest in, sustainable development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be reached
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2022.