Vendease is a fast-moving consumer goods e-procurement platform for B2B clients in Nigeria, with a mission to ensure hotels & restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply-availability and quality off restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
- Reporting to management and advising on process improvements.
- Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols.
- Training less-experienced inventory workers.
- Compiling inventory reports.
- Assists with periodic (at least annual) physical inventory audits.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Forecasting future inventory requirements.
- Establishes and maintains backup sources for high-demand items.
- Assesses inventory reports and order patterns to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
- Manages and maintains inventory system; facilitates upgrades to related databases and/or software under the direction of the purchasing or inventory control manager.
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Sciences, Accounting or a related discipline.
- A certificate in quality assurance is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with warehouse workers, purchasing department, and outside vendors.
- Basic understanding of inventory control procedures.
- Extremely organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to develop professional relationships.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Inventory Control, Logistics Management etc.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of word processor, database and spreadsheet software.
- Able to work weekends on occasion.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply