Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993 with main business in exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
- Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
- The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field
- 5 – 10 years work experience
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.