Absa Group Limited is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa’s strategic ambition is to continue to grow as a Pan-African bank. In our Nigeria office we offer trade finance, investment banking and market products through our various Nigerian registered subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Banker
Job Requisition ID: R-15931969
Location: 1 Murtala Muhammed Drive, Lagos
- Execute strategy for the business with an aim of simplifying delivery, keeping the needs of the customers in mind.
- Investigates existing marketing and business practices and recommends opportunities to enhance market image.
- Responsible for identifying and sourcing moderately complex investment banking opportunities in the West African market for new and existing financial products to enhance revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- 12-24 months experience in an Investment Banker Advisory Transactor I role or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply