Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ISC Finance Analyst
Job Ref.: R-27393
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
- You will work under the guidance of the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst to maintain finance transactions, data, systems and reporting. You will also collect data and perform detailed checks/controls.
How You Will Contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team.
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers
- You will also execute data collection and prepare data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical Expertisein financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- Business Acumen and relevant experience in a local or regional business
- Leadership Skills including collaboration and communication skills within a Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- Growth/Digital Mindset and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Integrity and in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Education / Certifications: Qualification in Accounting, Professional qualification is an advantage
- Job specific requirements: Excel skills and Manufacturing Finance working experience is required
- Travel requirements: As may be required from time to time
- No Relocation support available